Dalton Associates is excited to announce our partnership with the Ontario Provincial Police Association (OPPA), and the official launch of the Encompas Mental Health Wellness Program for OPPA members today. We developed and have implemented this program with the OPPA, in cooperation with the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) and the Government of Ontario, to provide OPPA members and their families with unprecedented access to the support they need.
The Encompas Mental Health Wellness Program
At the core of the program is the bilingual Care Management Team. OPPA members who reach out to the program for support will speak with a Care Manager, who comes from a regulated health profession, and will become their primary contact, their service navigator, their advocate, and someone who will regularly check-in with them. The Care Management Team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year at 1-866-794-9117 or via the website at www.encompascare.ca.
A members’ Plan of Care may include one or a number of the following clinical services, dependant on the members’ unique challenges and mental wellness goals:
- Access to 24/7/365 telephonic Crisis Services, with Support Workers who are specifically trained to support First Responders
- Access to an online, fully PHIPA-compliant Encompas Members Portal for members to view their Plan of Care, and access exclusive information and resources
- Access to the online, fully PHIPA-compliant Encompas Self-Assessment Platform, where they can participate in clinically-validated assessments and surveys aimed at tracking progress and effectiveness of the support services they access
- Streamlined access to in-person, online, and telephonic specialized counselling services; delivered by clinicians with specific knowledge, skills and experience working with First Responders
- Streamlined access to psychological and psychiatric assessment services
- Streamlined access to specialized residential treatment programs for trauma, addictions, and mood disorders through a preferred provider network, with unlimited aftercare support services
- Streamlined access to support services aimed at addressing other circumstances that impact an individual’s ability to achieve mental wellness (e.g., nutritional, financial, legal, etc. factors)
For more information about the Encompas program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the OPPA Press Release:
Visit the Encompas Mental Health Wellness Program Website: