Dalton Associates does not have any current employment opportunities.
Become An Associate
Registered Psychologists and Registered Psychological Associates
Private Practice Opportunities Throughout Ontario
Dalton Associates is a group, private practice consisting of 320+ mental health associates who provide counselling, clinical, rehabilitation and school psychology services to communities throughout southern and central Ontario.
Have you considered the benefits of a partnership with Dalton Associates?
We are looking for strategic partnerships with counsellors, psychotherapists and social workers in geographic areas that we currently service.
Some of the benefits of an association with Dalton Associates include:
- As a supervised practitioner, your clients (in most cases) will be able to access their Extended Health Care Benefits.
- Enhance your general counselling abilities through the exchange of ideas and information at group supervision sessions.
- The availability of ad hoc supervision on an as needed basis.
- Increase your visibility by posting your photo and bio on our website.
- A graduate degree in counselling (or equivalent)
- An established private practice with an office location in Ontario
- Unique qualities or abilities that set you apart from your colleagues (e.g, language, competencies)
- Five (5) or more years experience
- Scope of practice that includes at least one (1) or more of the following: counselling individuals, couples, families, children and/or youths
Dr. Dan Dalton’s vision is to make psychological services accessible to people in their home communities. We also strive to serve our clients in the language they are most comfortable speaking. We have a client care model that strives to connect clients with a therapist within 24-48 hours, and to have their first appointment within one week.
If you would like to explore this opportunity further, please contact Carl Dalton, Vice President of Dalton Associates, by faxing your resume to 519-787-0773, e-mailing email@example.com, or calling 888-245-5516 ext. 126.