Our marriage and couples counselling services support couples experiencing challenges, towards maintaining a healthy relationship.
It is common for couples to experience challenges in their relationships, brought on by the stresses of life. Even a healthy marriage can experience difficulties around parenting, traumatic incidents, finances, communication, anger management, etc. Our marriage and couples counselling services support couples experiencing such challenges, towards maintaining a healthy relationship.
Our marriage and couples counselling services can help you:
- Improve communication and listening skills
- Learn to make helpful choices
- Develop the courage to make changes
- Develop self-help skills for building and maintaining a relationship based on mutual respect
- Restore intimacy
- Find a process for resolving conflict
Whatever the challenges in your relationship, Dalton Associates can help you identify, accept and discuss solutions to effectively manage them. Our mental health professionals provide support to you and your partner in developing the skills necessary for a healthy and cooperative relationship.