Partnering with Dalton Associates for a tailored employee support program can help managers and supervisors through workplace assessments, resource support, and training.
Dalton Associates understands the challenges that employers may experience when faced with employees who are struggling with mental health issues. Employers want to support their employees, but are faced with concerns regarding the quality of work and loss of productivity which can have effects throughout the organization.
Partnering with Dalton Associates for a tailored employee support program can help managers and supervisors through:
- Education on mental health challenges and mental illnesses
- Strategies for management
- Skill development
- Resources for ongoing employee support
The programs developed for your organization can use a variety of methods to reach everyone, including:
- Educational workshops and seminars
- Online education through live and recorded webinars
- Online and print resources
- In-person consultation
Contact us today to learn more about how Dalton Associates can support your organization’s management team.