Dalton Associates provides structured and comprehensive supervision to those who are fulfilling experience requirements towards their BCBA®, BCaBA®, or RBT® certifications. Supervision will focus on developing behaviour analytic skills related to the BACB® Fourth Edition Task List and best practices in the field. All supervisory activities adhere to the BACB® Professional and Ethical Compliance Code (BACB®, 2016).
As outlined on the BACB® website1 supervision will minimally include the following activities:
- Conducting assessment activities related to the need for behavioural interventions or for evaluating behavioural interventions;
- Designing, implementing, and systematically monitoring skill-acquisition and behaviour-reduction programs;
- Writing behaviour/treatment plans, progress summaries, clinical notes, transition summaries, and professional correspondence;
- Overseeing the implementation of behaviour analysis programs by others;
- Training others, designing behavioural systems, and performance management;
- Communicating and collaborating effectively with caregivers and other professionals; and,
- Other activities normally performed by a behaviour analyst that are directly related to behaviour analysis, such as attending planning meetings regarding the behaviour analysis program and researching the literature that is relevant to current client programming.