Continuing mental health support in the community after residential addictions treatment is completed.
Dalton Associates is committed to supporting your continued mental health after you have completed the residential addictions treatment program through GreeneStone. The comprehensive Aftercare program helps you maintain the momentum you’ve gained towards sustainable mental, physical and social wellbeing in your life.
Program services include:
- Assigned mental health case manager through Dalton Associates
- Seamless transition into continuing care through a teleconference meeting between yourself and Dalton Associates to discuss your progress and goals moving forward
- Choice of a qualified mental health therapist, based on your location and needs
- Tailored mental health care plan
- 4-6 mental health therapy sessions, to be used within 1-year post-treatment, included in the treatment package for all GreeneStone clients extended through Dalton Associates
- 3 check-in telephone calls by Dalton Associates, within 1-year post-treatment
- Seamless transition into additional psychological and mental health services (e.g., psychological assessment, ongoing therapy, etc.), covered by most extended health care benefit/insurance plans
- Advocacy, and regular contact throughout your involvement in the program
Dalton Associates understands that every person will have unique needs when it comes to
continuing care. Dalton Associates will customize your mental health therapy to ensure the sessions are tailored to support your ongoing progress and goals towards mental, physical and social wellbeing.
Your 4-6 sessions of mental health therapy can be used for:
- Individual counselling
- Couples’/marriage counselling
- Family counselling
The Dalton Associates Aftercare program provides you with the tools you need to make a seamless entry back to your home, family, and workplace. To learn more about how the program can help you succeed, please contact us.